Pages

Choco-Cat | Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco

Thursday, September 19, 2013



This past weekend, I attended the Annual Chocolate Festival at Ghirardelli Square. These past few weeks have actually been sunny and nice weather- a shock, and very nice surprise- instead of gloomy, foggy, San Francisco. Nice weather of course calls for a cute outfit, and with fall trends in full swing, and summer to fall transitions going through wardrobes, I thought it appropriate to wear my new dress. My cat dress.
This dress is from Target and has little cats printed all over it. Animal print is my new thing. But not animal print such as cheetah spots zebra stripes, none of that for me right now. This season, and probably for the next year, I am all about animals on clothes. Call me crazy, call me an animal lover, cal me a cat lady, I LOVE IT!
Dress- Target
Necklace- Ambience (House of Harlow Knock Off) 
Purse- Coach
Flats- Target
Watch- Michael Kors
Glasses- Michael Stars "Transition" Tortoise Frames









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS