Pages

Senioritis: A Little Elle Woods Motivation

Friday, October 3, 2014

The time has come. I am a senior in college. And I have senioritis.
I love my school, I really do. I love all my classes, my professors are all really cool, for being professors, and the work isn't too crazy. Loljk I almost had a panic attack earlier this week because I was so overwhelmed. But as a whole, I don't have very many complaints.
With all of that being said, it is crazy to think that in less than a year I will be a college graduate. It is crazy that with every event for my sorority, or my job, or anything on campus, I have to say "well, this is my last one so I really have to go and I really have to make an effort."

I see senioritis as two things:
1.) The "I'm graduating in May and am going to have a real people, grown up girl job hopefully, or will be looking for one, and I need to put my best foot forward and prove to everyone how much I can do, oh and on top of that I need to finalize my resume but I also need to build upon it, and I need to go to work to make money and I need to spend time with my friends, oh yeah and I need to go to class and get good grades because what would any of this be with a bad GPA" approach.





2.) The "I'm a senior in college and I'm 21 and this is the last time Ihave to have fun before real life" approach.

The 2nd approach hasn't hit me, might not until the last month of next semester, who knows. For the mean time, I'll be freaking out about everything I have to do and haven't yet done all while keeping calm and keeping up my hair care to make Elle Woods proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS