Pages

LLAMAS

Thursday, October 23, 2014


Thursdays are my "hell days," meaning I have three classes, spread out, from 9:55 am - 10:10 pm. Fun stuff, I know. I'm saying this because I am used to Thursdays being hectic, but not as hectic as today. Here is a little excerpt from my day... (the fun part, that included llamas.)

I was sitting at home, I had just finished my lunch and was relaxing and watching an episode of Desperate Housewives when Erika, my roommate, texted me a selfie of her with a llama. Here was my response:



I threw my flats on, stuffed my notebook in my bag, and ran out the door. I had no idea where I was running. She just told me "all around campus." Okay, mission let me find a llama is a go.


As I was running to campus (I ran because I only had ten minutes to find the llama, take a picture with the llama, and go to class) I ran into my friend Erin(who texted me the insta caption "me llama Kathryn" aka pure geniusness) and as she was about to stop to talk to me, I blurted out "HI I'M LOOKING FOR THE LLAMA I CAN'T TALK" and she smiled and said "Oh! They're right over there!" GODSEND. AWESOME. I NOW KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE LLAMAS. It should be easy from this point right? WRONG.

As I am walking, power walking I might add, this guy, a very attractive, well dressed guy, comes up to me and is like "want a part time job that pays $16 an hour?" He was cute, and I didn't want to be rude to a stranger, so I was like oh well I already have a job. "But does it pay $16 an hour?! Its very convenient and great for students!" And he keeps talking about this job and how I should apply because I look like I'd be a great candidate and I interrupted him and said you know what, this sounds like a great opportunity, but I have to go take a picture with a llama and go to class. He laughed and told me to have a nice day. Thanks, dude. 
So I turn around and see two of my other friends and yell. YELL! "THERE'S LLAMAS AND I'M GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE" to which they rightfully asked me why, and I just said that I didn't know I just wanted a picture with a llama.
So, I speed walk down the pathway and see not one, not two BUT THREE LLAMAS! Yeah, three. I know. It's insane. So there is a huge crowd surrounding one llama, a line to take pictures with another llama, and then one llama just chilling out with the trainer. So obviously I go to that llama, because I don't have time for the other two and I get my phone ready to take a selfie and the trainer goes "oh, no selfies or hugs for this llama.. he's aggressive." WHY WOULD YOU BRING AN AGGRESSIVE LLAMA TO A COLLEGE CAMPUS!? So I go to the other llama where the line has dispersed, and went up to a girl standing alone and offered to take her picture with the llama as long as she took mine, and we became friends and took pictures of each other and the llama and then I ran past the job offering man and went to class. 

I think these pictures are worth it.

Disclaimer: NO the llama did not spit on me. Why would they bring spitting llamas to a college campus?! And why would I aggravate a llama?! IT'S A LLAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS