Pages

Is this like, the Oscars?

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wednesday night, I am at dinner, and I get a Twitter notification from the ever so lovely Rachael from Lumuhand. At first, all I read was "Starbucks" and got really excited, because it reminded me that when I went to target earlier that day, I got a $1 off Starbucks coupon for the Starbucks in Target. Then I read it. Paused. Re-read it. And freaked out. I have never been "nominated" for anything and to be recognized for my blog by a fellow blogger is a pretty big deal to me! So there are some rule, some questions that I answered, and some questions that I tagged 11 people to answer. Some of the people I tagged are really cool and I consider them blog famous so they might go over the follower "limit" but I wanted to tag them because I like them. Okay? Cool.

Let's get into the rules:

  1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you: Rachael, you are AMAZING and I am currently craving Starbucks (see question #1)
  2. Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
  3. Choose 11 nominees with small followings (from as small as 200 or 2,000).
  4. You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
  5. You must let the bloggers know they were nominated. 

1.What is your signature Starbucks drink?
Nonfat Vanilla Latte.. Because all those crazy, intense sweet drinks kind of scare me

2. What's the strangest advice that you've ever been given, yet you swear by it?
Someone told me that everything happens for a reason after I wasn't accepted into my dream school. I was miserable for a month or so, but now look where I am! 

3. What non-profit organization do you support?
I support both CASA and the Theta Foundation through my sorority (:

4. What was the reasoning behind your parent's choice for your name? 
My name was supposed to be Lillian after my mom's best friend, but they decided to go with her middle name, Kathryn, instead
My middle name is Michel, which is French for the name Michael (aka, my dad!)

5. Are you a shower singer? If so, what songs are in your watery set list?
I used to be.. then people would tell me they heard me so I stopped.

6. What's the worst date you've ever been on?
The one I got stood up on... There's a blog post about it, please read it here

7. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, I don't like needles... But I have 6 piercings! All on my ears don't freak out. And no mom, I didn't get any new ones

8. What do you think the fox says?
A hybrid between a "woof" and a "meow"

9. If you were 16, what advice would you have given your future (current) self?
Stop falling for the douche bags and seriously look into schools on the east coast

10. What song would be on the soundtrack of your life?
"Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble

11. What is something embarrassing about yourself?
I could do a whole post just on this one question... There are so many things.
In third grade I peed my pants... that was pretty awful.



Who do I tag?!
Meredith- Monogram Meredith
Rach- Sunshine and Sinatra
Carolina- Socal Mermaid
Allison- Because I Said So
Caitlyn- Engimatic Ambiance
Juliette- The Other Juliette
Marla- A Weekend Crossing
Brooklyn- A Little Too Jolley
Ady- When In Doubt, Just Add Glitter
Lauren- Lights In The Sky
And, of course, my blog big!
Brianna- Endlessly Beloved


My questions! I don't know if this is allowed but I am stealing some of Rachael's and adding some of my own. It's Friday, we're going with it

1. What Starbucks drink would you order, if you were only allowed to order one for the rest of your life?
2. What was the worst date you ever went on?
3. What is the reasoning behind your blog name?
4. What is your favorite theme park and why? (If you say Disneyland, we need to plan a trip)
5. Are you a breakfast person? If yes, what is your favorite breakfast food?
6. Coffee or tea and why? (As I'm on my second cup.. oops!)
7. What is your favorite Justin Timberlake song?
8. If you were to have a super power what would it be and why?
9. PC or Mac?
10. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
11. If you were only allowed to have one form of social media (not including your blog) what would you keep? (I'd pick Twitter.. because I like sharing my thoughts with all of you, even though half of it is irrelevant.)




7 comments:

  1. why do you make me casually pee my pants. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone pee's their pants girl. Don't even worry about it!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it happens! haha just came across your blog from Samis old Shenanigans!

    xox Would love for you to take part in mine and Bellas Weekend REcap!

    come stop by! Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally am so stoked you nominated me for this slash I'm doing it this week I promise! Also what if my favorite theme park really is Disneyland and my boyfriend literally lives six blocks from it...! Also I am a Kappa! Sister sororities!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS