Pages

*pink flower emoji*

Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Monday (funday?)! Karl the fog came back yesterday afternoon, which is very upsetting seeing as I was wearing a skirt... Welcome to San Francisco. Anyways, here is a recap of my weekend!

 My roommate got me samoas! Only the best girl scout cookies. Yes yes, I like thin mints, but samoas are the best. Like THE best.
 I also watched Netflix two three nights in a row. Magical, absolutely magical.
 I ate this delicious ice cream cookie sandwich, YUM.

And then returned to my one true love....


Sunday (actual funday) morning, I went to brunch with Alex and Erika to this SUPER cute brunch place called the magic flute, and guess what... I didn't get the French Toast. I got a quiche! yummm.


And then I pretended to be a fashion blogger and have my roommate take pictures of me. Sorry, Erika.
 Sweater/Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Coach
Chambray: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: JCrew
Flats: Target

 On the way home we saw this view and HELLO PERFECT BACKDROP. I haven't mastered the fashion blogger pose yet. Give me a few chances?



1 comment:

  1. Your fashion blogger pose is perfect, not to worry ;] You're completely gorgeous, I am OBSESSED with your hair holy crap! That quiche looks amazing...! I'm 99.9% sure I'll be in SF in a few weeks soooo this is giving me some inspiration/getting me supes excited!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS