Pages

One for you and one for me?

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Thursday! This week has been so weird. Like SO weird. I can't believe it's Thursday. Okay, enough excuses, nothing exciting happened this week except for school, my internship, and work.
That;s actually a lie. Something exciting DID happen this week. YOU.


Displaying photo 1.PNG



I got this magical email last night, and then proceeded to tweet: If I had 99 cupcakes I would send them to all of you. I say 99 because 1 is my mom..
My mom deserves a whole cake because, well, she's my mom. Hi, mom!

Either way, thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for dealing with my craziness. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for comforting me. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being you!

So today I have my three new obsessions:
1.) YOU. Because you're awesome.
2.) Kacey Musgraves and Harry Connick, Jr. for getting me through my homework and serenading me beautifully.
3.) NYMag, The Cut. Especially this article because, who isn't obsessed with Social Media "likes" nowadays. http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/02/addicted-to-likes-social-media-makes-us-needier.html


And because you are all so awesome, and most likely coming to this post through social media....

Giveaway time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS