Pages

Spoiler: You May Cry. I Did.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Greeting Internet world.
I'm in a weird mood today. A good weird? Sure. Just a weird mood. I'm also wearing rain boots and leggings at work, so that may have something to do with it, and it took me an hour to get out of bed this morning. AN HOUR. I need to make my bed.
See? Weird mood.

Alrighty, today is a favorites post because it's Friday and we all need something easy, simple, and ________ (insert word of choice here, like Mad Libs!) on Fridays. Also, I recommend you follow these favorites as steps to you Friday night. Because that is how I am putting them in order. Take that as you may. I took it as finishing the bottle of red wine in my kitchen because it's a screw on top and not a cork, which kind of freaks me out, but it's easy. Get ready for the best transition ever...

First favorite: Corkless wine bottles. I like them. I think that they are meant to be drank in one sitting, which I didn't do, but I like them. They are like CoverGirl, easy, breezy, beautiful.


Second favorite: This song by Lea Michele who I used to envy because, well, I was am in love with Cory Monteith. I cried. You might cry. It's an amazing song and I give her all the credit in the world for being able to record this song, and do all of the amazing things she has since his passing. I am also just obsessed with her, and really want the new Teen Vogue with her on the cover, but no one has it. Ahem, Target, get your $#!% together.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/lea-michele-new-song-cory-monteith

Third favorite: Netflix. Well actually (shameless self promotion) this post on Netflix.
http://astoldbykathryn.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-you-need-netflix-in-your-life.html

Fourth favorite: This post/challenge/brilliant idea by Karissa. *cue: I'm cleaning out my clost* I cleaned out my closet last month, just donated all three bags to different charities, and now am going to attempt this 6 month challenge and wear everything. This is hard because I live in two different places, but we'll work with it. Game on.
http://www.karissaandcompany.com/2014/02/closet-challenge-wearing-every-item.html

Fifth favorite (not in the order of things to do): LinkedIn. I'm obsessed. Go connect with me. I'll endorse you for a bunch of cool stuff. I love LinkedIn. I've come to the conclusion that it is my Facebook, because on Facebook people talk about their engagement or their babies, but I like to talk about my internships (if you didn't know...) so LinkedIn is great. Fabulous. Go get you one. Also, I would like to take this moment to make a PSA: My last name is NOT Michel. Michel is my middle name and it is pronounced like Michelle. That is all.



Can I have an un-favorite? My phone is broken. Not shattered, not dead, but finicky about what apps it lets open, and temperamental about when I call people, and has decided to manage who I send texts to... So that's fun.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Karissa and Company




1 comment:

  1. My phone is broken too. And by broken, I mean shattered and waterlogged! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS