Pages

Oscar, My Main Man

Monday, March 3, 2014

Sunday was homework, errand, sorority day, leaving only the last 5 or so categories left of the Oscars by the time I got home. If you don't know already, I love me some award shows. Award season is actually my favorite. Probably because my dad is really cool and has two awards, or maybe because I really just like the glitz and glamour and it's the LA girl inside of me. Either way, I  managed to watch the last 35 or so minutes on a stream that cut out every five minutes, but here is how I kept up to date with the most intense, pizza driven, elegant, red carpet and award show!

This is what I wore on Sunday, in case you were wondering...
Rain Coat: LL Bean (I think)
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Mint Shirt: Urban
Grey Sweater: Gap
Pants: J Crew
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Longchamp (with a scarf tied around it)

I kept up to date with E! News Updates being sent to my phone... And by stalking the Academy's Instagram...



Case and point:

Once the show started, I had my handy sidekick (my mom) text my updates, which also included pictures and her commentary...








And what is an award show post without showing you my favorite red carpet looks?









Until next year....






1 comment:

  1. lolollol to this post. I love it. can u teach me to dress like you and i got that leo snap yolo

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS