Pages

Shavasana

Monday, February 6, 2017


Yoga? Namaste in bed. But in all honesty, let's get down dog and talk about how great yoga is. I have done a few classes throughout high school and college, but nothing really stuck. Then I started following all of these podcasts and blogs and they were all shavasana this, and core power that, and hot flow this. So I caved. I took my first real yoga class. Not only was it a real yoga class, but it was a hot yoga class.

That is correct. I survived my first hot yoga class.

I was all on board with Orange Theory Fitness and Barre - don't worry I will go into detail about my favorite barre classes - but this is about yoga.







No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS