Pages

Outlets & Mall | Pre-Birthday Haul

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yesterday, being my last Saturday home, my mom and I thought it would be a fun idea to head out to the Camarillo outlets! I got some fun goodies both at the outlets and at the mall on the way home, and thought I would share them with you! (That way you can live vicariously through the money I spent, and not have to spend any of your own money ahah)

Wallet | Kate Spade

Phone Case, Polka Dot Dress, & Pixi Pants | J. Crew

Moonlight Path Body Butter and Mini Lotion | Bath & Body Works

Herbalism Face Clay & Ultrabland Face Wash | Lush

BDG Jeans | Urban Outfitters



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS