Pages

Favorite Things | Spa Time

Thursday, August 1, 2013




Happy August! To kick off the start to my birthday weekend, and to finish my day off, I wanted to have a spa night! I thought I would share with you a few products I have been loving, and a new product and what I think about it.

Coconut oil is a long time favorite. It's amazing for skin, hair, and cooking but tonight I used it as a hair mask! If you are interested in how I did this, click here!

For my face mask, I broke out my Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal mask which I rediscovered when cleaning out my bathroom! Yay summer cleaning!

As for the bath bomb, I actually made this when I was in San Francisco for the weekend. Yes, I made this! They were having a free demonstration or something outside and you were able to make your own bath bomb, for free! Since it was just sitting in my bathroom, still in its mold I might add, I figured why not give it a try! It turned my bath water HOT PINK, but hey, can I complain? And it smelled like roses! I don't feel that it did much to my skin, but it was still fun!

As for my candle, I like to burn Christmas candles year round because, well, because I can. This is my favorite one, frosted cranberry!

To keep me occupied I got caught up on 17 magazine, and scrolled through my Twitter feed!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS