Pages

I Have An Obsession | Disneyland

Thursday, August 8, 2013

When people used to ask me what the happiest place on earth was, I used to say Starbucks. Who did I think I was? Did I think I was too cool to actually say Disneyland? Anyways, past aside, I need a season pass to Disneyland. Okay, I don't NEED one, but it would be really handy and would make me very, very, happy. If only there was another Disneyland in San Francisco! Then it would be justified (:

Until then, I will just have to do with the occasional trip - three this summer, but who's counting?


Cream Cheese Pretzel (GO GET ONE) | Small World Pretzel Cart
Mint Julep | Cafe Orleans

Mardi Gras Chicken Sandwich | Cafe Orleans

My Life Saver | #singlelife

Matter-oon! (Matterhorn Macaroon) | Jolly Holiday Bakery & Cafe

So yes, I may eat my way through Disneyland, but this isn't even all of it! I got some fudge and cookies for my parents, and I finally gave in and got a turkey leg. That thing is DELICIOUS! I have it in my fridge now, and it is like thanksgiving leftovers were infused with bacon. I swear, GET IT! And I also got Mocha Almond Fudge ice-cream from Gibson Girl, but I was alone on Main Street and it was a moment of panic! To end this short post I will tell you some exciting news! DISNEYLAND IS GETTING A STARBUCKS! Hoorayyyy! There is one in CA Adventure and one at Downtown Disney, but they will be opening one in Disneyland off of Main Street! Am I the only one excited? Yes? Okay... See you all in my next post!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS