Pages

Weekend Road Trip | San Francisco Summer

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This past weekend, my friends, Kellie and Shannon, and I took a long awaited road trip to visit my apartment and roommate Erika up in San Francisco! We ate at some of my favorite spots in the whole city, and gave the twins the full touristy run down of the city, without the wharf because that is just way too much for a weekend trip. We drove up Saturday morning and came back Monday night. It was the perfect weekend get away and I would love nothing more than to do back!


Gillroy pitstop for some cherries
My new friend
We left our hearts in SF
Straits | Chicken Lollipops
Straits | Beef Randang
Straits | Wok Veggies
Chilling at the Marina
The bests
Tacolicious
National Ice Cream Day! | BiRite
Roasted Banana & Chocolate Coconut
Goodbye brunch at Stacks | Bacon Scram
Golden Gate Bridge!
Bridge
Best cookies EVER | Miette
Costco pitstop | Swirl FroYo
Last picture before home | Being dangerous and stuff






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS