Pages

Weekend Trip! | Laguna Beach

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Every year, my parents and I take a little road trip south to the beautiful city of Laguna Beach, celebrating my dad's birthday. We have our favorite restaurants and shops, stop by the beach, and enjoy the Pageant of the Masters, a show where works of art come to life. Below are some pictures of my amazing weekend! The weather was perfect, and we discovered some new food places! I also scored a really beautiful necklace (: 
(If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen some of these pics!)

My weekend was amazing, but last night was hard- I found out that Cory Monteith passed away. I met him once, briefly in passing, meaning he was singing at Glee Live, walked past me, grabbed my hand, and I grabbed his sweatshirt because I didn't want him to leave. He was, and still is, my celebrity crush, and I am so  sad that this world lost an amazing talent. 
Cherish and love your family and friends, and don't take anyone or anything for granted!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend (:


Crispy Tacos | Asada Restaurant


Print making- Step 1! | Festival of the Arts
Finished product! | Festival of the Arts

New favorite necklace! | Tuvalu, Laguna Beach

Yummy Seared Ahi | Sundried Tomato Cafe

Morning breakfast on the beach!

Saturday OOTD | Necklace, Tuvalu; Dress, Anthropologie 

Sneaky picture inside the pageant!

Artsy fartsy free chocolate that had weird caramel inside

Salty Suites- AMAZING band! | Festival of the Arts

#selfies | taken by my father

Rosemary Hummus Platter | Festival of the Arts

Artichoke Bacon Pizza | Festival of the Arts

Pre-Dinner photo shoot #1

Pre-Dinner photo shoot #2

Appetizers: Lumber Logs (Zucchini)  | Lumber Yard
Appetizers: Tuna Tar Tar  | Lumber Yard

New York Steak | Lumber Yard

Molten Lava Cake  | Lumber Yard

Best Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée EVER  | Lumber Yard

Poached Eggs & Vanilla Late | Zinc Cafe



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS