Pages

Minor Adjustments

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dear Kathryn Michel never quite made sense to me, but I liked it anyways. My main problem with it was that I am not an advice blog and I felt that with dear Kathryn Michel I became sort of a "Dear Amy" or whatever name the LA Times has chosen this year. While watching some Nick at Nite in my computer on this nice Tuesday night, As Told by Ginger popped up on my screen, and with the go ahead from my best friends, I decided to claim it.

So the change to the blog is the name- but what's in a name?

AsToldByKathryn.blogspot.com will now follow my life, my food, my beauty addiction, and my travels, and I hope you come with!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS