Pages

Perks of Being a Tweeter

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

As much as I love a good Tumblr rant or clever Facebook status, Twitter is my one social media outlet I can just spew out my thoughts on. Not spew in a bad way, but more so just a sentence thought that isn't funny or maybe just doesn't really pertain to anything other than how I feel at that exact moment. either way, Twitter is always fun to talk to your favorite celeb, if they ever reply, Youtube sensation, or now even restaurant.
As random as this is, I thought this conversation with my friends, myself, and Toast cafe on 3rd was pretty entertaining and was definitely the cherry on top of our already delicious lunch!



Follow me on Twitter to be the first to know about these fun tweets: @KathrynMichel

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS