Pages

End of May & June Favorites!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy July!!!!


It is now that time where I show you products that I have been loving the past month. Problem is, I did not do this for May seeing as I was in Spain and I most likely would have only mentioned products I had with me, so instead I thought I would wait it out and tell you my favorite products from Spain, and the last two weeks.


Alrighty so from left to right and back to front:
Caudalie Cleansing Water
Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Toner
St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer
Bare Minerals Matte Powder Foundation
Target Wallet Clutch
Lush Eau Roma Toner Water
MAC Nude On Board Limited Edition Bronzer
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm
Smashbox Green Photo Ready Primer
MAC Select Sheer Concealer
Stretchy Hair Ties
Exfoliating Cotton Rounds
Caudalie Cleansing Water:
Whatever hype you have heard about this product is right. The cleansing water is AMAZING! I bought this in a travel pack with other Caudalie products for our weekend trip to Barcelona and this was by far the stand out product. It acted as my cleanser for the weekend and I didn't breakout once! I will most definitely be buying a full size of this product!

Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Toner:
Coincidentally, I bought this toner before my trip to Spain because I thought it was the toner for sensitive skin, which is supposed to be the dupe for the Caudalie Cleansing Water. Much to my surprise it wasn't, but this is a very calming acne toner! It doesn't have that acidic or burning feel that some other acne toners have, which I LOVE!

St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer:
I bought one of these moisturizers over my winter break and accidentally left it here when I went back to school. One day, my mom called me and told me not to be upset with her. She had used this lotion. Of course I didn't care because 1) I got it on sale and 2) there is literally a life time supply of lotion in there. She fel in love with it, and I got a new one for Spain. This was the only moisturizer I brought, and it gave me perfect skin! Now that I am home and working outside almost everyday, I have changed my daily moisturizer to one with SPF, but I still use this every night and it is still amazing! This lotion is also very calming on my neck, chest, and shoulder area!

Bare Minerals Matte Powder Foundation:
I have a love hate relationship with Bare Minerals. Bare Minerals was the first makeup I ever wore. Like middle school status. Then I thought I was too cool for it. But then when they came out with the matte formula, I had to try it! (I have combination skin) So I tried it last September? At which point I was still tan from summer, which quickly faded, and then was not my shade anymore. I kind of forgot about it, but then right before Spain started using it religiously. I of course forgot to pack it, and used my Benefit Hello Flawless powder which I am trying to use up, but when I got back ran out of! I quickly ran to the closest Bare Minerals store and picked up a new one and got shade matched! Currently I love this powder, but give me a few months, I might not like it again (:

Target Wallet Clutch:
This little guy acted as my wallet when in Spain, but I could also fit my phone in there! (iPhone 4s) I used it as a clutch a few times and it was perfect! I did spill sangria on it, which is another story and also why the zipper area has a slight purple tint, but its still alive!
MAC Nude On Board Limited Edition Bronzer:
I hit pan on my first ever MAC bronzer! Yay meee! It probably has to do with the fact that this was the only bronzer I brought with me to Spain but hey that's okay! I love this color because it provides that natural tanned look without being too muddy or orangey! (Sorry it was limited edition): )

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm:
This came in a duo with the fresh brown sugar lip scrub which I HATED. Thankfully I loved this and I am almost out! It is the perfect size, and leaves my lips moisturized for hours. I love this lip balm before lipstick or right before bed!

Smashbox Green Photo Ready Primer:
This is the only primer I brought with me to Spain and not only has it lasted, and there is still tons of product left, but it helped keep my makeup on ALL day and allowed me to use less foundation because the green cancelled out redness in my skin!

Stretchy Hair Ties:
Random favorite, but I just got a new pack of these and they are my new favorite hair ties!

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water:
I spray a few sprits on my face in the morning after I wash my face and before I moisturize and it really helps my skin drink up the lotion! The rose water opens up the skin and helps absorb the lotion or moisturizer you use after quicker and better! That and it smells INCREDIBLE! This toner water also joined my on my trip to Spain and was definitely a life saver some days!

Exfoliating Cotton Rounds:
I have recently discovered these and why I have never used them before is beyond me! With acne toners or even cleansing water, these exfoliating cotton rounds really help drag out any excess dirt from the cleanser and leaves your face feeling super soft and clean!
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer:
This concealer is INCREDIBLE! I am very picky with my concealers and have gone through a few studio select? studio cover? The one in the pot! And I just can't figure out how to use them properly to get them to stay on my face! I know it sounds weird, but it's true! Select cover up dries fairly quickly which means yes, you have to work quickly with it, but it also means that once it is on and blended its not going anywhere!

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS