Pages

Tacolicious 4th of July

Sunday, July 7, 2013

If you follow me on Pinterest or on Instagram, you may know that I have a slight obsession with tacos. So in order to kick off America's birthday, I decided to make an american flag tray of tacos! Mhmmm...

What you will need:
Crispy taco shells
 Soft tortillas
 Meat of choice- I used the pulled pork in the soft tortillas and pulled chicken breast in the crunchy tacos to add different flavors
 Any toppings you may like- especially white and red toppings
 Black or blue toppings (there were no blue toppings I wanted on my tacos, so I stuck with black beans)
Onions, if you like
Tada! American flag tacos!
The red stripes are crunchy tacos with pulled chicken breast and pico de gallo...
The white stripes are pulled pork on soft tacos with monterrey cheese and onions...
 And the "blue" corner is a mixture of crunchy and soft tacos with either pulled pork or chicken, black beans, onions, and cheese for the stars!
 And after about 45 minutes, this is all that was left! I hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth of July!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS