Pages

Plan B

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

In the past month, I have learned that I should always have a Plan B. Not like the pill, no. Don't worry. I mean like Plan B-Backup Plans. Supposed to hang out with a guy? Have a backup plan. Supposed to go to your internship? Have a backup plan. Supposed to stay home and be productive? Have a backup plan. Okay so that last one was a stretch, but you know what I mean.


I've had a lot riding on my plate these past few weeks, but I have been given so many opportunities and experiences that I just need to remember to soak it all in. Instead of venting to my blog, I've had people to lean on, something that hasn't always been an option for me. Something that comes from finally being so comfortable with yourself, and your past, and everything about you, that you can find comfort in talking to your friends, family, and even guys about literally anything. It comes from knowing who you are, not exactly what you want to be, but what you want. What you want out of life, out of your experiences, out of every day.

This back up plan insures that not everything will be perfect. It's a reminder in the back of your mind, not to help you prepare for the worst, but to help deal with the situation when it doesn't go according to plan: basically the past two-ish weeks.


I took all these pictures during a "back up plan" which was a hike. Surprise surprise. This back up plan occurred a few weeks ago, but I haven't known what to blog with them until today. So here''s to Tuesdays, having a backup plan, and actually being comfortable with my life at this moment.


2 comments:

  1. I definitely need some back up plans! But this whole hiking as a backup plan looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to certain things & totally super anal. I always try to have a backup plan, even if it does disappoint.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS