Pages

Hip, Hip, HOORAY

Monday, November 9, 2015


Welcome to my welcome back party! Hosted by yours truly (me) with special guest, YOU! I feel like I should make a little introduction, but I honestly don't even know where I would start. 

My world has changed into this crazy thing where one minute I am wishing that I was five years older and could just fast forward through this weird awkward transition from post grad into real world, the next minute I am missing college and all my friends and the memories I had in those four years, and then I stop and remember I just need to be and live in the moment. So that is currently where I am. This crazy gray area between post grad and real world with a full time career. Both which are miles apart - college and career - and yet, I'm still here, doing me. 

People change, relationships end, others are brought back, time continues, life moves on. So put a smile on, be the best you that you can be, and go out there and live the life that YOU want to live, because only you can live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS