Pages

Falling Into Autumn | Pumpkin Scones

Monday, September 30, 2013

'Tis the season for pumpkin...EVERYTHING!




As a break in my study day yesterday, I decided to break out the pumpkin cranberry scone mix. I am not really a fan of PSLs, I know, criticize me now, but I am a fan of pumpkin everything else! Pumpkin to me is fall, transition period (November-December) is cranberry, and December is Christmas everything! In order to kick of this season, and seeing as I am currently burning cranberry/Christmas candles, I thought that these scones would be appropriate.


Unfortunately, there is no way to make scones paleo- you just have to use butter. But, instead of using regular or non-fat milk, I used Almond Milk (partially paleo?) and an Omega 3 organic egg. If I had canned pumpkin, I might have added some in, just to add in flavor, but without it they were still delicious! Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea, or drizzle some honey on top for a sweeter taste, cuddle up, and enjoy!



Easy as 1, 2, 3 and 4! (4 ingredients only!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS