Pages

How Is It Already October? | September Faves

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers!" - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Everyone always says "How is it already (insert month here)?" But in all seriousness, where did September go? It was just my birthday... Time flies when you are busy with school, work, and having fun I guess! I thought I would share some of my absolute favorites of September with you all since this month was full of lots of exciting things! I will start with makeup and progress into my favorite September favorite.
Makeup Favorites:
MAC Chatterbox Lipstick
Inglot Browkit (Customized)
Z Palette Favorites- NYC Sunny Bronzer, MAC Melba Blush, Stila Puppy Eyeshadow, MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow
Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara (used up now)
Garnier BB Cream for Oily Skin
Korres Tinted Lip Butters
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Redhead (highlighter)
Nars "Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir?" Palette
 Favorite Scents:
Candles- Mahogan Teakwood, Autumn Day (finished both)
PINK Fresh and Clean Body Spray (wear this everyday!)
Food:
TACOS! Especially taco salads this month!
And my absolute favorite,
French Bulldogs! And French bulldog clothes!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS