Pages

San Francisco Does Brunch | Favorite Bruncheries in SF

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Is bruncheries a word? Nope, but we're going with it.
My favorite meal is brunch. The combination of breakfast and lunch which is actually, or at least usually, just a large amount of breakfast food at a later time, closer to lunch time. It's genius actually. You combine two meals into one, you usually aren't hungry until dinner. It's great!
Thank you to whoever invented brunch. You are awesome.
What could be next, lunner? I doesn't have the same ring to it. Dinsert? That's just weird.

Here are some of my top San Francisco brunch places!
(Let me know if you also want an LA one, because I mean if you want me to eat brunch in LA, all you have to do is ask)

These are in no particular order, I love them all equally, I think... Also, in writing the descriptions of these restaurants I realized how bad I am at describing taste, almost as bad as I am at describing scents, so click on the restaurant for the Yelp page, and that will probably be more helpful.

NOPA 
I lied, this is my favorite. Get the French Toast. You will die and go to heaven, and then come back to finish eating it. I go here every time my parents come in to town and it is magical.


The bacon is actually delicious.

 The Benedicts are my favorite.


Super touristy because it is at Pier 39, but that doesn't take away from the yumminess!

Get an omelete and a latte. You won't be disappointed and it will be worth the wait.

Everything on the menu is delicious, but of course, I always get the bacon scram. Come hungry, it's a lot of food. Also, come during the different seasons because the flowers change! I want to eat it. Right now.

YUM. The biscuits they give you with the mango jam/spread. NOMS. And no, your eyes do not deceive you. That is a latka. 

Cafe Flore
Ended up here because the line at Ike's was too long (yes, I have never been to Ike's I know, it is a crime. Let's go!) But it is delicious, and fun, and spunky. Sometimes the pigeons attack you though. You have been warned.



Hipster never tasted to delicious

So many locations, all so delicious.

If you get coffee, you will never get the same mug twice. Classic diner food.


Get the beignets. I ca't say it tastes like New Orleans because I've never been, but they are soul-tastic. Also, the hangtown fry is delicious. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS