Pages

Get Vampy | Fall 2013 Nail Polish Favorites

Friday, October 4, 2013

My favorite aspect about summer nail polishes are that they usually make me look more tan than I really am. Now, as we enter the first month of fall, that tan has quickly faded and I now have to mask up the fact that I am getting pale through dark lips and nails! This post is going to show you my favorite nail polishes that I will be loving this fall! 
I apologize in advance for my awful descriptions... Especially the OPI ones.

Essie:
"Maximillian Strasse-her" (grey toned mint green)
"Carry On" (dark purple)
"It's Genius" (metallic sheen golden purple) 
"Wicked" (dark, vampy red and my favorite Essie color ever)

Butter London:
"Aston" (taupe-y nude with silver sparkles)

Revlon:
"220 Rain Forest" (deep hunter green with silver sparkles)
"Stileto" (black...)

Formula X For Sephora:
"Obsessed" (true "ox blood", more red than wicked)

OPI:
"Wocka Wocka!" (doesn't the name describe it?- cranberry red with slight sheen)
"Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow" (this title confuses me- deep forest green)
"Warm & Fozzie" (looks like leaves turning colors- orange, brown, green sparkles- looks like fall)
"Parlez-Vous OPI?" (taupe-y lavender)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS