Pages

S U M M E R

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Oh, hey. Remember me? I used to write a blog here, and then my life got taken over by finals, schools, boys, family drama, basically any excuse you could think of. But I'm back! I survived finals, made it through the road trip back home, enjoyed my week or so of doing nothing, had a nice family weekend, and started work. So lots of things have been happening! I haven't just been hiding out under my bed or anything. I've honestly just been overwhelmed with everything going on, and instead of resorting to the one thing that has been my main outlet this past year. But summer is the time for catching up on things? Why not. With that being said, I have really high expectations for this summer and in order to turn those expectations into an incredible summer, I have a Summer To Do List.


  • Brunch, all the brunch.
  • Tacos!
    • Blue Plate Tacos
    • Guisados
    • Guerrilla Tacos
    • Colonia Taco Lounge
    • Corazon y Miel
    • Taco Maria
    • Mexicali & Taco Co.
  • Other restaurants
    • Salt's Cure
    • Sqirl
    • Little Sister
  • Disneyland, multiple times
    • And Disneyland with "the boy"
  • Road trip to SF
  • Sex in the City or Friends or any other show you might recommend (preferably that is on Netflix)
  • Griffith Observatory
  • Make sangria
  • HIKING
  • Get a decent tan, please.
What's your summer to-do list? I'll also be working at a summer camp and have the occasional weekend trip with my family!


1 comment:

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS