Pages

Month in Madrid: Royal Palace

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I think I found my perfect house. Without a doubt, yesterday was one of the most beautiful days I have had in this city!
We had class in the morning, took the metro for the first time (surprisingly it wasn't very scary), had lunch in plaza mayor, dessert at mercado San Miguel (third time I've been, no shame), toured the royal palace, and then went out with our teacher. Perfect day! 



The palace was beyond perfect and I could not have asked for a better day! Now I am packing for my weekend trip to Barcelona!!! 
I will send updates aling the way, hasta pronto!






No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS