Pages

Closing Time

Monday, March 7, 2016

Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world...


It's crazy how much can change in a day. And if that much can change in a day, it's even crazier to process and truly realize how much changes in a week, in a month, and in a year.

I can full heartedly say that I am a completely different person than I was a year ago, a month ago, a week ago, and yes, a day ago.


Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here...


This last week was a bumpy one; the best way I could accurately describe it is a weather backlash from the most beautiful bright sunshiny day to a rainstorm.

I have never experienced a bad Wednesday and I usually see hump day as just a little bump in the week followed by a push to Friday. Last week, not so much.


Closing time
Time for you to go out to the places you will be from.


Proof of how much you can change in a day:
Yesterday, I wrote what you just read above. Today, I am in a much better place. I went hiking yesterday and took the longest shower after, feeling so amazing and incredible.... after. In the moment, I wasn't truly enjoying nature, but going back through the photos after I showered, as I was on my couch, watching "House of Cards," I was happy that I had gone on a 3 mile hike to see a waterfall (pictured above.)

But for now, I am still growing. I feel like life is a carnival, and some times it is a slow boat ride and other times it is a crazy roller coaster with harsh turns and flips. But hey, that's just life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS