Pages

LL1 - Circle of Life

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I titled this post LL meaning life lessons. I couldn't really think of a better title, but I also have a feeling there will be several more of these posts in the future, so bare with me!

I have a lot of feelings so this is going to be all over the place and more of a I need to get all this off of my mind so that I can sleep well rather than a what can you take away from this blog post/how can I directly help you better your tomorrow through my mistakes/life. Does that make sense? I hope so.

People say you are the five people you associate the most with. I am both okay and not okay with that. Sometimes you can't choose. I also hang out with my cat and I'm assuming he doesn't count. Regardless, energy is a thing and if you don't believe in that so be it but I do so that's kind of where this first part is headed. Last night my close friend from Texas and I had dinner with two other friends from high school. She is literally the happiest, nicest, bubbliest person I know and I wouldn't have it any other way. This morning, I went into work overly positive and bubbly. Like people normally call me sunshine and positive Pauly but today they said my bubbliness (I don't think that is a word) and positivity was sky rocketing. Bad thing? I didn't think so. Some people just don't like positivity though, and you can't change that. But you can change your attitude, and that all goes back to who you hang out with. Right? Did I just make a full circle? Wow that was less ranty than I thought, but regardless, you can't make everyone happy. You can make yourself happy for now, and that is what you need to work with. Your happiness today may be
different than tomorrow or next month, but you just need to be willing and open to that change.

Like today, I got a text from a family member who I've had previous family drama with and on a normal day I would've seen it and been like okay NOW what... But instead I decided to be open and we ended up having a great talk over text and the phone. Making two people happy. What. A. Concept!

But then, I came home and made someone else not so happy. Circle of life ladies and gentleman. Simba knew what he was doing while Timon and Pumba were out eating bugs and wondering about his future, Simba understood.

Lessons learned:

  • everything happens for a reason
  • if it is meant to be, it will be, in some way, shape, form or something
  • believe in timing
  • keep smiling, beautiful, it is going to work itself out
  • no problem is worth the amount of stress you are putting on your body





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS