Pages

Bloggers Gonna Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Today I received a snapchat message in response to this outfit:


It said "you have got to start blogging about these outfits... I'm serious"
Well! Ask and you shall receive, so shoutout to my beautiful sorority sister who did, because now I can have content to post everyday! As long as you don't mind more mirror pics than fancy taken photos. I will let you know where I got the clothes from, where I wore it to, along with an overall recap/summary of my day. Of course, if it is a more eventful day, or I have a lot of opinions that day, I will write a separate blog post regarding whatever topic is currently on my mind, as I have been lately.

Sweater/Poncho: Debut (I got mine from Kinsley)
Black lace bra: PINK Victoria Secret 
Black tank: H&M
Leggings: Fabletics
Necklace: boutique store in Laguna Beach
Sunglasses: QUAY





1 comment:

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS