Pages

Incredible Routines and Weekend Snapshots

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Happy Monday! Or Sunday, I haven't decided when I'm going to post this, but happy day!
This weekend has been kind of all over the place, which is surprising because I had no plans and now here I am looking back on my weekend thinking about all the stuff I did.

Thursday and Friday I worked like 12 hour days each day which was exhausting. Like, if you work 12 hour days multiple days in a row, kudos to you because I don't know how you do it. I am used to working 10-6 Monday-Friday and with that I have a routine, which is not something I like to break. Once I got this schedule, it took me about two months to figure out my morning and evening routine, and after these two days of being off schedule is it weird that I am going back to my normal schedule tomorrow.

On the weekdays, I wake up around 5:30 and go to the gym.


I know, just like everyone else, I go to the gym in the morning. But if I don't go in the morning 1) I don't go at all because I am too tired to go after work 2) it truly makes my day 110% better 3) it really isn't that crowded. After I gym, I come home and shower and plan my outfit unless it is already planned. 


I know, I plan my outfits, I plan everything, I have to otherwise I go insane and I double book and it's bad.


Then I decide what to have for breakfast. Sometimes after the gym I go to Starbucks and get an Iced Coffee, other times I will just make it at home. All depends on the day and my mood.

Once I get ready, I grab my lunch and had out the door to go sit in morning traffic. I know. Welcome to LA. For lunch, I normally meal prep so I can just grab it out of the fridge and head to work.

But, that is enough of my morning schedule! Here are some snapshots form my weekend!

Friday motivation!
A little behind the scenes from work on Friday!

Saturday lunch date

Sunday morning inspiration
Yummy yummy salmon salad for lunch Sunday
Meal Prep!


What's your daily routine? Do you need to have a routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS