Pages

Month in Madrid: Prado over Prada

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

After class today we had our usual Wednesday field trip day! We had lunch at Mas Q Menos, our favorite food place right down the steeet, and then headed off to the Prado! We had walked out front of the Prado but were waiting to go in for our field trip!

We were not allowed to take pictures inside, but we saw the works of El Greco, Velasquez, El Bosco and Goya. I also drifted away from the group a few times to go see some other artists and fell in LOVE with this painting by Rico. 

Following the Prado, we went to the Ritz for drinks. I had the best wine I have EVER had, granted it didn't have much competition, it was incredible and te atmosphere of the Ritz only helped (:


Going to the Prado was definitely one of the most fun days I have had in these 3 weeks. I have one week, 2 days left in this city and as much as I love it, I of course miss home. I can't wait to go home but I still have some things to cross off my list before I go!

Until next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS