Pages

I like to pretend I live on the East Coat

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


Happy 8th of July! I am so behind on posts, that I thought that I had already posted this.. Whoops! Well I finished packing for the 2nd disney trip with the boy, and have some extra time before work and decided to make sure this post was published, and alas, it was not. But here it is! Hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth of July!!!!

Every year since I can remember, my parent and I would have people over for swimming and BBQ and then we would head over to CBS Studio City for fireworks. But this year, we decided to change it up and do something different. Instead of staying home, we decided it would be fun to go out on my dad's cousin's boat for the day! We got there around noon, had lunch, and they started fishing. I had never fished before, so I stayed inside, had a few margaritas, took some pictures, and watched TV. That is, I did all of this until they put the engine on the dinghy, at which point we took the dinghy out a few times, which was a ton a ton of fun! 


Outfit:
Hat - Vineyard Vines
Top - Target
Pants - Coldwater Creek





After spending the night on the boat (with not too much sleep) we headed over to the hotel that is walking distance from the harbor and got some breakfast. With this view, it is pretty hard to complain about anything. We ate a lot, had a lot of laughs, and had an over all fun and boat-tastic Fourth of July!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS