Pages

Weekend Getaway - Laguna Beach

Monday, July 21, 2014

This past weekend, my parents and I headed down to Laguna Beach to celebrate my dad's birthday and view the Pageant of the Masters, as we do every year. Instead of going for a few days, this year we only went for Saturday and Sunday, but got separate hotel rooms. Laguna Beach, to me, is the perfect weekend getaway. I'm able to dress up, look nice, and completely relax.





 OOTD: top- target, skirt- zara



 For the pageant, I like to get a little more dressed up. So I wore my new J Crew necklace, my new Vince Camuto shirt (that I got on sale woot woot!) and my J Crew Pixie Pants


We went to dinner at the LumberYard, which was delicious, as always...



And ended our trip the next morning with mimosas and bloody marys. 


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. i am stopping by from the blog hop and now following your fabulous blog!
    xo
    Orly
    http://coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS