Pages

Halloween in the Castro

Friday, November 8, 2013

Every year, for the past 2 years I have been in San Francisco for Halloween, I have said "We are going to go to the Castro." And every year, SFPD tweets and tells everyone not to go. And I listen.
But not this year. This year, I was a rebel. I say that in the lightest way possible, I really do.
It just hit me that people can't tell you not to go to an entire district in San Francisco. I mean this city is so tiny! Anyways, so we went. We did the Castro Halloween. I don't really have words to explain, it is one of those things you need to experience for yourself, so here are some pictures!










Hope you all had a fun and safe All Hollows Eve!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS