Pages

I Want Blog Friends & Another Onesie

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I would like to start today's post by saying that I made a really delicious trail mix and it had neither m&ms nor chocolate chips and I still liked it, even though the cashew to almond ratio was off, it's okay. Wait, does this mean that I am an adult now? Is that what adult life is? Maybe I should go add some chocolate.



Also, this weekend I am going to read two books (Catching Fire and The Lovely Bones) WOO and then hopefully make time to go see Catching Fire, unless someone wants to go Thursday night, because that can happen too, even though the tickets might be sold out.

As exciting as my trail mix is, I have more exciting news! My blog is getting a mini makeover. Yay! I fell in love with one of Allie's, from Call Me Sassafrass, templates and figured it was time for change. I mean, why not? Also with the Holiday season fast approaching, one week til Hanukkah and Thanksgiving and 34 days until Christmas (not that I'm counting) I figured it was time to spread some of that Holiday cheer a bit early! Especially since everyone is already listening to Christmas music. (I just started too, so GUILTY, but ONLY Michael Buble and ONLY because I am seeing him in concert next week...) Justifiable.


Blogtastic Holiday Season:

Wishlist:

Another onesie (just don't even begin judging me because that's just not nice)




Blog Friends- Let's be honest. I am super a super amateur at this whole blog thing and just found out that you can pay to be featured on someone else's blog as like a "here are my favorite bloggers" section. Well, I don't know how to do that, so I just thought that I would show you bloggers that I am currently obsessed with and you should go follow like NOW because they are awesome, gorgeous, and hilarious. Maybe once I get real blog friends they can explain this whole process to me, but for now, I like the casual side (:

And no they are not in a specific order, it is just the order the tabs were open on my computer. Goodness.

Hannah from The Diary of a Poor Girl
She is hilarious and lives in Wales so I read her blog in an accent which makes it THAT much better

Student Life















Rachel from Sunshine and Sinatra
I want to be her best friend
MeetRachel


I hope you had a magical hump day! *insert camel emoji here*
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS