Pages

These Are My Confessions: Instagram Addict

Monday, November 25, 2013

Hi, my name is Kathryn and I am an Instagram addict. My problem did not start when I first downloaded the amazing, incredible, genius app that is Instagram. Rather, it began a little under a year later, when I realized that Instagram was actually meant for photography and that I needed to edit my photos. Mind Blowing, I know.
If there was an AA meeting for Instagram, my friends would probably send me to it. And that intro you just read, would be my introduction. I would also add in there that sometimes I tweet the pictures that aren't good enough for Instagram because I'm afraid I won't get that many likes. I ADMITTED IT! I'm sorry. These are my confessions.







A few days ago, in my political theory class, we were talking human interaction and basic needs of humans, and after listing the basics, like companionship (that's you all for me), food, water (the real necessities), someone said Instagram. Hey, guy, we've talked like 3 times, but I feel like we could be really best of friends.





Supposedly I also have a really serious Instagramming face. It's serious business. I've come to the conclusion that Instagram and Twitter highly over rank Facebook, and I don't know why it has taken me this long to realize that.
I also have this new problem, where I have at least 3 tabs of Twitter open, and I check and tweet from all of them. But that doesn't really need a confession, we all know I tweet way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS