Pages

Blog Friends To The Rescue

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy hump day! I am happy to say that I am getting over this head cold, or whatever it is that has had me feeling *bleh* these past few days. My mom blames it on all the crying we have done, and she's probably right. I could probably go through at least three more tissue boxes, or get endless "I'm so sorry texts", the thing that cheered me up over the last few days was you. Yeah, you blogland. Why? Because blogland is full of amazing, caring people that I can call my friends. My new favorite thing is getting friend requests on Facebook (even though I hate Facebook, for many many reasons) from my blog friends. Next step, hanging out and actually meeting blog friends. Maybe we could have a whole blog-people party. Now *that* would be a real party. 

Displaying IMG_5418.jpeg


Yesterday I had my first day of classes, and today I have none. Yay for only having classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I think, hopefully it isn't awful. I had a phone interview for an internship this morning, which I think went pretty well, and now I am headed off to work. I have another interview tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed!

Oh and Mr. Snapchat sent me a picture of him in a seamud face mask lastnight. So I'll leave you with that, and the fact that there is still time to enter this amazing giveaway!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS