Pages

I Know You Want It

Friday, January 24, 2014

If you started singing Blurred Lines after reading the title of today's blog post, my job here is done. Just kidding, wait, don't leave I actually have some very important things I need to address here. Important meaning, iPhone related, meaning emojis. Because let's be honest, there is an ongoing list of emojis that I would like to see Apple add, so I am going to share it with you. (With, of course, the help of my friends via Twitter.)

Mind you, this is is no particular order, because they are all very important and necessary in my our emoji lives.
  • Taco
  • Red solo cup
  • Girl walking
  • Three girls (Stop your dirty mind right there. I have too many group chats where it is me and two other girl friends and I would like an emoji for that.)
  • Different princesses
  • Prince
  • Burrito
  • Hugging sloth
  • Middle finger
  • Ballerina
  • Toothbrush
  • Kite
  • A French Bulldog
  • Grasshopper
  • Bagel
  • Selfie
  • Pie
  • A better sick emoji because I overuse the other one.
  • Yin-yang symbol*
  • Mermaid*
*added after originally posted.

Since it is Friday, I am probably forgetting some very obvious, important ones, so comment below with what emojis I missed or that you want to see!

Have an absolutely amazing weekend! I will be home getting over this cold, in my bed, with Netflix. Oh, the exciting life I lead.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS