Pages

"Peaceful"

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On Sunday morning, I tweeted something about how hard goodbyes are, especially when it might be your last. Thankfully, I said those goodbyes because yesterday we had to say goodbye to my dog, Daisy. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you know how obsessed with my dog I was am due to the insane amount of pictures I posted of her. Not going to apologize, she was adorable. She was fifteen, and she had a tumor in her throat causing a skin disease and was crying in pain and we could tell she was suffering. Fifteen years out of my twenty is a long time, and I will miss her greatly. I know this blog is supposed to be happy and fun, but it is also a place where I can write what and how I feel at any given moment. Today, sadness, tomorrow potentially happiness.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS