Pages

Bitch Corner Hates Me

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Well this happened yesterday... The lighting was really weird and my hair doesn't really look like either of these pictures. FALSE HOPE, I KNOW I'M SORRY.



In fact, my hair looks more like this.... But again, blame the lighting.

 I thought it was time for change. And by change I mean I missed my ombre and it was offered so OBVIOUSLY I am going to say yes. I loved my ombre, and now I love my auburn ombre.
But there will always be haters...



Whatever bitch corner. What. Ever.




I think the North Pole is The Polar Express. Like, to a TEE. 
Train, elves, everything.
And I think that they don't judge you if you have ombre hair. (:




HAPPY WEDNESDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS