Pages

James Franco and Twelve Days of Christmas

Monday, December 9, 2013

I only lit the Hanukkah candles one night this year, so I am making up for it with 12 days of Christmas because, why not? And I also need a slight distraction from finals to keep me in that holiday spirit! So thank you, Caitlyn for coming up with actual prompts because I was just going to wing it...

This weekend I went to two holiday parties, had a gift exchange, watched Love, Actually THE BEST, The Holiday Engagement (it wasn't that great, very predictable...), and my FAVORITE Christmas Cupid because it reminds me of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and I love it. I also realized that Polar Express is on Netflix so that is happening sometime this week as a study break, but other than that I had a very calm, study filled weekend. YAY COLLEGE.


Yay, it's December 9th, meaning I have a project due later today a final tomorrow and one on Thursday. Joyyyy. With that, here is my wish-list (:





If this perfect human being, James Franco, came with that annual pass I would be the happiest girl ever, but I can deal with this picture and continue Instagram stalking him...

Tumblr couldn't have said the rest any better:

And then for the fun present, the Naked 3, or anything from Sephora because I have a problem...



What's on your wish list? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS