Pages

Fabio and White Christmases

Friday, December 20, 2013

Today's post is going to be a short one. Yesterday I went to work, for an hour (we will talk about that another day, another time), drove in the rainy traffic, watched Vampire Diaries (there will be a post on this after Christmas...), got my nails done, and then went to dinner. I went to get my nails done and to eat dinner with my mom and aunt. As much as they drive me crazy, I love them and always have a good time with them, i.e.: we laugh so hard we cry. EVERY. TIME. Anyways, so after we got our nails done (mine are sparkly and gold), we went to cheesecake factory where I met Fabio. 


His name isn't Fabio, I actually have no idea what his name is, but besides the point, he was gorgeous, and he knows that I think he is gorgeous because my aunt told our waitress that I was single and wanted him for dessert. I know, and we wonder why I'm still single...
After our delicious dinner, we came home and finished Homeland. WHAT THE ACTUAL F. I don't want to put any spoilers but, if you are all caught up, comment or tweet me or something so that I can freak out with someone. Like, what are they going to do next season?! I guess we will have to wait and see!

You know the song "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas," we all do. That's why that wasn't a question! Well anyways, that is what I miss. I miss white Christmases at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I miss fancy Christmas Eve dinners, and casual Christmas brunch and dinner. I miss Washington Christmases. I miss celebrating the holiday with more than five people. Of course, missing these things comes with remembering the thing's I don't miss. To only think that if my grandpa was still here it'd go back to the same, but it wouldn't. So I miss white Christmases and Christmas with my grandpa, from watching him in his rocker, to laughing at his sarcastic side chatter while no one else heard him, but over time comes new traditions. A tradition that is going on its third year now. A tradition that I love and would miss more than anything if I did anything else.

And on that Christmas-y note, today is "get ready for the party!" day in which we clean the house and stress about whether or not we will have enough food for our annual holiday party tomorrow night.
(Spoiler alert: we always, ALWAYS, have left overs.)
And I have no idea how I'm doing my hair or makeup, and the shirt that I was going to wear has a rip in it, but I have the tags and receipt so it's okay, but yeah. That will all be in Monday's post (:





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS