Pages

One More Final

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Today is my last day of finals and the day of my hardest final and yesterday I spent all day in bed studying. Like, I didn't leave my apartment. Joy. 5:00 pm and I am FREE. For six weeks, then I do it all over again. 3 more semesters! That's crazy, I don't want to think about that.
As I sit here, eating cashews and dried cranberries, I am thinking about how terrified I am for my politics final, but I am also thinking of how excited I am for winter break. Summer is always packed with camp and vacations so I rarely see all my friends people I haven't seen in awhile, and especially this past summer when I was in Spain for half of it! Anyways, all of that being said, I have very high expectations for winter break, so don't let me down! 

I will most definitely be keeping my blogging up because, let's be honest, the party is just getting started. I will update you on my holiday parties (especially the one at my house because my family throws really good parties), work, my supposed internship, and any other fun things that might come into play *cough cough, boys and Disneyland* what?


And now for 12 days of Blogmas!


I've gotten a lot of great gifts, and I don't think I could name all of them, but one year, and I don't even think it was for Christmas, but I received a shirt saying "My boyfriend surfs better than yours." I didn't have a boyfriend at the time, still don't have a boyfriend, and feel very awkward even thinking about wearing that shirt. But yes, that isn't even that bad, but definitely made me feel like they were being a bit passive aggressive to try and get me to tell them about my love life or suggest I should have a boyfriend. Besides the point, the non boyfriend me is going to try to do an Instagram challenge because, why not. This challenge is brought to you by the ever so perfect Juliette and the hilarious Allie


Tonight Erika and I are modeling our friend, so... wish us luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS