Pages

Not Feeling Christmasy

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve! And I feel like Christmas isn't for another week or two...
I don't know what it is?! Take me back to Thanksgiving and I was SO ready for the holiday season, but now I feel like the Grinch because I am not feeling Christmasy at all. With that being said! I am blasting Michael Buble's Christmas album all day today, and if I watch TV or Netflix, it is only allowed to be a Christmas show or movie! That works right? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I blame the weather. It's hot and that means summer, not Christmas. Or maybe it's because Hanukkah was so long ago, and our holiday party is over that I feel like Christmas has already come and gone? I have no clue.
But, since the calendar doesn't lie, I had to do some last minute Christmas shopping at the Grove last night (which DEFINITELY helped me feel a tad bit more in the holiday season)






So, with that being said, here is my letter to Santa:

Dear Santa, 

I am tracking you on Norad and you are currently in Belgium. That's cool! Instead of asking for presents, seeing as you probably already know what I want, cough cough Disneyland, I want to say thank you for everything. This has been an unforgettable year, through ups and downs, and I really can't ask for anything more. Now, I am at a loss for words. I would love to be in New York right now, I would love to have all of my grades posted and to have passed all of my classes, I would love to be somewhere cold and snowing, but I also love being in my bed at home right now. Of course, winning the lotto, world peace, lifetime supply of coffee, and a premium Disneyland pass would be nice, but let's not fly away in your sleigh just yet. 

Merry Christmas.
Xoxo,
Kathryn Michel




No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS