Pages

Bump That Jam

Saturday, December 14, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HAPPY WINTER BREAK! That is, for all you college students, everyone else, it's almost Christmas? Yesterday was intense and fun all in one. After the hardest final ever (I didn't cry. I know, you're so proud of me right now) Erika and I went downtown to be models because we are fabulous. PLEASE NOTE ALL SARCASM THERE. Our friend goes to Academy of the Arts and needed people for his final project. Yeah, see, I'm not as cool now, huh? Yep. Welcome to my life. We did facial expressions and then the coordinating hand symbol. Mine was making a wish and crossing my fingers. Feel free to email me for any modeling needs. I had way too much fun...



Anyways, we then took pictures with Santa because... it's Santa, I ate the biggest taco-thing of my life, and came home to build a gingerbread house. Hi, we're five.



 (This came in my email today!!! I am SO excited, minus the fact I have no idea what to wear but we just aren't going to think about that...)

Then we went over to our friends birthday hangout and had a grand old time. Snapchats were exchanged. It was interesting...

I also got a call from my mom this morning and she told be that I had triskaidekaphobia which is the fear of Friday the 13th. No, mom. I just didn't want to fly home on Friday the 13th because I already hate flying and with my luck something would happen. Ugh. But I go home tomorrow, HOORAY! And so tonight I will pack and clean my apartment while jamming out to the new Beyonce album. Woo-hoo! 

And in honor of just filling out my 5 hour timesheet (thank you, finals) here is my back that azz up song on this glorious Friday. I also included the music video. It took a lot of effort for me to not do the new Beyonce album, but I think that speaks for itself!




How do you celebrate the holidays?
I go home! YAY! To kick off our holiday season, my parents throw THE BEST, BIGGEST, MOST AMAZING Holiday party of the year. Like people talk about it all year long. Yeah, we're those people. Just kidding. But it is super fun. It is also the one time of year where I see people. Like I only see some of my family friends at my holiday party because that's just what is normal for us. I know, I'm weird, you should accept that by now. 
Anyways, When I was younger, my parents and I would go up to Seattle, Washington to be with my dad's side of the family. It was a medium sized Christmas with the occasional drops of snow, which I loved. Ever since I have been in college though, timing has never been right, and so we stay home and on Christmas go to my dad's cousin's house. It' a small Christmas, but it is a great Christmas!
Aaaand, that's me and my holiday! I also failed at the 12 days til Christmas Instagram challenge this morning. SORRY I HAD TO INSTAGRAM MY BRUNCH.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, I turn into a little kid at a candy shop and get really giddy. Plus it makes my day (:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS